Friday, May 8, 2009

MAKING MONEY BUYING CHEAP AND SELLING HIGH ONLINE

PART 1
By Ohagwu Henry
Domain names are referred to as internet real estate. It is just like the address of a business. You can let it appreciate value. You can build it and sell it at a very high profit.
Sometimes you can decide to park and do nothing else and still make money. Atimes, you can buy domain names and sell it off at your own favourable price. Domain name registration starts from $3. A domain name with a very good traffic carries the cash. Also domain with a very high net worth value command attention. I will show you how to make any amount you want to make from this. I will teach you how to get the required traffic and where to sell and what to consider before putting your cash into it. Over 90% of domain name registrations are useless. I have got testimonies on all aspect of this business. As I write this, I have just completed the sales of my domain name, healthsuccesstip.blogspot.com for $1000. I bought this domain less than a month ago for just $8. That is a profit of over 1400% in 30 days! That is from a colleague to encourage you.

DOMAIN BUILDING AND MAKING MORE MONEY
PART 11
Domain names alone can fetch you above $1000 per sales, but if you take a little more Ftime to do some more things, developing it to website, you can sell that website for over $10,000 people will query to buy your website. At that point you can raise your price and maximize your profit. It will not take you more than a few weeks to do. The best advice I will give you is never leave your domain empty waiting for buyers. This can be used to increase your adsense profit. This is one of the secrets of online marketers, they will never tell you. This is especially good if you have enough time online. Domainers miss 98% of opportunities to sell. I was like that too when I started, not until recently I learnt how to turn $8 into $2000. I made those mistakes because I never had a serious guide beside me. Most of those e-books never told me what they did to succeed. It was just the same bunch of old stories that I already bought. But thank God I have come across series that worked from my searching and time consuming work. I pray it will not go that way for you.
SPECULATION: you can decide to let it wait and appreciate in value before selling. Of course you know this will take time but it sure pays overtime. If you hear like world cup international incidence coming up in 8 years time, you can decide to register it now, Hurricans new inventions and stuff like that. You have got to be current to do this but note that the money from this does not come so fast. A help on this email:
Ohafredo2009@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment